Making money has never been more difficult than it is today. If you knew you could cut costs and add revenue to your company’s bottom line, you would be the star of your company’s next staff meeting. For over 20 years HCP National Insurance Services has been saving managed care companies and providers money on their insurance products. We built our insurance brokerage business by helping our clients identify areas where they can save money while keeping their organization fully covered. Check out the following time-tested business insurance products HCP National and Healthcare+ Insurance Services can use to minimize your company’s liabilities and overall exposure:
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance – HCP National specializes in medical malpractice insurance for all medical specialties and insurance risk levels.
- Institutional Care Insurance – Coverage for Urgent Care, Nursing Homes, Surgery Centers and Hospitals.
- Professional Liability Insurance – HCP National specializes in business liability insurance products for all applications.
- ASO Insurance Services (Administrative Services Only) – Arrangement with an insurance provider for the handling of administrative tasks such as billing, qualifications, claims handling, payment, manual preparation, etc.
- Errors & Omissions Insurance – Coverage to defend professional services provided by your company with errors & omissions insurance.
- Directors & Officers – Comprehensive D&O insurance to protect your Board members.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – Coverage to defend your company’s employment practices.
- Employee Benefits Insurance – Coverage for medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, AD&D and 401k for complete employee benefits insurance.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Coverage for employment-related injuries (California employers only).
- Buy Sell Insurance – Coverage to provide life insurance or lump sum disability payouts to buy out interest of a partner.
- Key Man Protection – Coverage to protect your company with life insurance for loss of key member of your company.
- Pension Benefits – Time-tested insurance for non-qualified and qualified defined pension benefits providing future income.
- Provider Stop Loss Insurance – HCP National specializes in finding the best prices for provider stop loss insurance with flexible deductibles and co-insurance coverage.
- HMO Reinsurance – HCP National can customize an HMO reinsurance program for your HMO’s risk profile.
- Employer Stop Loss Insurance – HCP National specializes in providing insurance for specific employer stop loss insurance coverage or aggregate stop loss coverage.
- Billing Audit Liability – Coverage for HCFA/Medicare billing audit expenses, legal expenses and fines.
- Reinsurance for Captives – Captives is an important component of risk management. HCP National has specialized in reinsurance of captives for almost two decades. We can create or rent you a captive.
Insurance Product Development – When the standard insurance market cannot furnish the products to meet your specific needs, HCP National has the expertise to solve your insurance problems.
- SIAA member agency – HCP National specializes in helping companies manage risks with buying power of $4 billion in premium and 2,000 offices nationwide.
- One-Contact Insurance Broker – Dealing with multiple brokers is time consuming and expensive. An HCP National Account Manager can provide all the insurance products needed to manage your company’s risks.
- MedMal Checkup – HCP National can save your company time, hassle and money with our Medical Malpractice Insurance Checkup.
- Access to Standard and Non Standard Insurance Markets – HCP National specializes in hard-to-place medical malpractice insurance for high-risk physicians and high-risk specialties.
- HCP Service Department – Our customer service representatives are there to ensure that you always receive the best attention possible.
- Combined Coverage – HCP National can save you money by combining coverage, especially in the areas of health insurance and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Product Development – At HCP National we can create the portfolio of insurance products you need to minimize risk from liability coverage to employee benefits.
- HR Support Center – Our HR Support Center is a web-based human resource document management and communications portal installed by HCP National to assist you.
- HR Automation Tool – Your medical office’s HR department will be more efficient using our “Free” HR automation tool.
HCP National Insurance Services, Inc. and its affiliate, Healthcare+ Insurance Services, Inc., have been a dedicated insurance sales and service organization since 1994 when we became the Healthcare Industry’s Insurance Broker. By reinvesting our earnings back to our customers, we’ve built a Service Department to ensure your company maximizes the insurance they have already purchased and never has to go without the insurance needed to manage your risks.