HMO & ACO Reinsurance
Customized Insurance Plans & Portfolios
HCP National Insurance Services can customize your organization’s insurance portfolio to include the right HMO Reinsurance based on your HMO’s unique risk profile to include:
- Fronting Paper – Coverage to indemnify for your self-insured program or captive insurer
- Stop Loss Insurance – Coverage tailored to meet your specific needs for financial protection
- Indemnity Reinsurance – Coverage for members between health plans
- Insolvency Insurance – Coverage for reinsurance policies when the insurer goes insolvent and goes into receivership
- Conversion Coverage – Coverage for members when group health insurance is lost
- Ancillary Products – Coverage for seamless health benefit management for your self-insured health program
- Outsourced Underwriting and Rating Tables – Coverage at reduced costs to ensure regulatory compliance in an increasingly competitive reinsurance market
We are dedicated to helping our HCP National clients in the healthcare industry understand the risk associated with their self-insured health programs based on the regulatory practices for their HMO Reinsurance. Call, 1-888-478-6756, and speak with a representative now and have all your specific questions answered concerning your capability to manage risk by providing continuation of benefits and conversion of coverage for your self-insured healthcare program.
Provider Stop Loss Insurance
If you are a health care provider that accepts risk through capitation, shared risk, contracted per diems and defined budgets, you need to speak with an HCP National representative about your Provider Stop Loss Insurance. We are experts in the brokerage of stop loss policies tailored to protect your company’s specific risks with rates that meet your budget requirements. Since 1989, HCP National has been finding clients the best deals at the most affordable prices on their Provider Stop Loss Insurance. Take a look at some of the reasons you should be considering us to help you mitigate the financial risk of self-funding your employees’ health or disability benefits:
- Flexible Deductibles and Co-Insurance
- Alternative Structures to Minimized Fixed Costs
- Experts in Provider Stop Loss Insurance since 1989
- Reduce Deductibles Up to 50% with Same Insurance Coverage
- Meaningful Coverage at the Same Insurance Premium
- Specific Disease & Procedure Only Insurance Coverage
Manage Your Risks
An important aspect of managing accepted risks in a self-funded group health plan is the selection of the best provider stop loss insurance to supplement your specific needs. Our provider stop loss policies provide risk retention limitations both on a specific claim and aggregate claims basis. We use a technique that has been around for years to help you reduce your deductible by 50% while paying the same price for your stop loss coverage. Plus, when you have a specific claim, we have provider stop loss policies that advance funding so you have no out-of-pocket costs.
HCP National Insurance Services has placed over $250 MILLION dollars in stop loss insurance coverage for our clients. Call Us Now to speak immediately with one of our Provider Stop Loss Insurance specialists. Or if you have any questions send us an email.You will be glad you did.