What can we do for you?
For over 20 years, HCP National Insurance Services, Inc. has been saving businesses money on their insurance products. We built our insurance brokerage by helping our clients identify areas where they can save money, while keeping their organizations fully covered.
Check out our time-tested business insurance products that will minimize your company’s liabilities and overall exposure:
ACA Complaint Health Plans
ACO Stop Loss Insurance
Clinic Malpractice Insurance
Correctional Medical Liability Insurance
Cyber Liability Insurance (HIPAA Breach)
Directors & Officers
Employee Benefits Insurance
Employer Stop Loss
Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Errors & Omissions Insurance
Insurance Product Development
Intellectual Property Insurance
Medical Malpractice Insurance
MEWA Stop Loss Insurance
Patent Defense and Abatement Insurance
Professional Liability Insurance
Technology Errors & Omissions
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Other Healthcare Industry Insurance & Business Insurance Products
- Institutional Care Insurance – Coverage for Urgent Care, Nursing Homes, Surgery Centers and Hospitals.
- ASO Insurance Services (Administrative Services Only) – Arrangement with an insurance provider for the handling of administrative tasks such as billing, qualifications, claims handling, payment, manual preparation, etc.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – Coverage to defend your company’s employment practices.
- Buy Sell Insurance – Coverage to provide life insurance or lump sum disability payouts to buy out interest of a partner.
- Key Man Protection – Coverage to protect your company with life insurance for loss of key member of your company.
- Pension Benefits – Time-tested insurance for non-qualified and qualified defined pension benefits providing future income.
- Provider Stop Loss Insurance – HCP National specializes in finding the best prices for provider stop loss insurance with flexible deductibles and co-insurance coverage.
- Billing Audit Liability – Coverage for HCFA/Medicare billing audit expenses, legal expenses and fines.
- Reinsurance for Captives – Captives is an important component of risk management. HCP National has specialized in reinsurance of captives for almost two decades. We can create or rent you a captive.
HCP National Insurance Services, Inc. and its affiliate, Healthcare+ Insurance Services, Inc., have been a dedicated insurance sales and service organization since 1994, when we became the “Healthcare Industry’s Insurance Broker.”
Unlike many brokerages, HCP National is a full sales and service organization. So that our customers can maximize the insurance coverage they already have in place, we reinvest our earnings into Value-Added Service programs.
- SIAA member agency – HCP National specializes in helping companies manage risks with buying power of $4 billion in premium and 2,000 offices nationwide.
- One-Contact Insurance Broker – Dealing with multiple brokers is time consuming and expensive. An HCP National Account Manager can provide all the insurance products needed to manage your company’s risks.
- MedMal Checkup – HCP National can save your company time, hassle and money with our Medical Malpractice Insurance Checkup.
- Access to Standard and Non Standard Insurance Markets – HCP National specializes in hard-to-place medical malpractice insurance for high-risk physicians and high-risk specialties.
- HCP Service Department – Our customer service representatives are there to ensure that you always receive the best attention possible.
- Combined Coverage – HCP National can save you money by combining coverage, especially in the areas of health insurance and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Product Development – At HCP National we can create the portfolio of insurance products you need to minimize risk from liability coverage to employee benefits.
- HR Support Center – Our HR Support Center is a web-based human resource document management and communications portal installed by HCP National to assist you.
- HR Automation Tool – Your medical office’s HR department will be more efficient using our “Free” HR automation tool.